The Companies feature in the project settings will allow you to manage the different company information in a single place. You can access companies by clicking on the "Project Menu" dropdown and use the path Project settings > Companies as shown below.
- Clicking on the Companies will take you to the Manage Companies window, click on the "+" button to Add a New Company as shown below.
- From the Add Company window, you can add the following information:
- Company Name: Enter the name of the Company to be added.
- Company color: You can select the company color for ease of recognition.
- Website Address: Enter the website address of the company.
- Phone: Enter the phone number if any in the phone number section.
- Trade: Enter the trade with respect to the company details.
- Calendar: Enter the calendar that is to be set to the company.
- Shifts: Enter the shift details of the company from the dropdown.
- Company Manager: Enter the details of the company manager.
- Vendor ID: Enter the Vendor ID in this section.
- Company type: Select the Company type from the three options Prime contractor, Sub contractor and Material Vendor/Supplier.
The functionalities remain same as that of the desktop version. Below is the key screen for device.
Last Updated: Oct-04-22