Double click on the Schedules Folder in Drive to open it.
Then click on the '+' Add button at the bottom right.
User will see the following options as shown in the image below:
Creating a New Folder within the Schedules Folder:
- Any number of Folders can be created within the Schedules Folder by clicking on the new folder option.
Creating a New Schedule:
- Select the "New Schedule" option from the FAB (+)Button.
- A Schedule can be created by choosing from the recommended project templates, or by selecting a blank template to start with.
- Specify a Schedule Start Date and Clicking on Save will load the Schedule Editor in a New Browser Tab.
- Users can Upload Schedules using the following formats:
- During Upload, user can convert the file to a .pln and also add file/location tags.
- Once the File is uploaded, double tap to open the file in the New Browser tab.
- Users can create a New Sequence by Adding a Name and Description, then clicking the 'Save' button.
- Users can create a New Simulation by Adding a Name and Description, selecting a Folder and Start Date, then clicking the 'Save' button.
Last Updated: Sep-15-22