Create a New Folder within the BIM System Folder or Upload BIM Files directly to the Root Folder.
- Once the BIM File is Uploaded, Double Tapping on the File will open the BIM Editor in a new browser tab.
- The 2 FAB options available for BIM are:
- New Folder
- Upload BIM
- Clicking on the New Folder will allow the creation of the New Folder in BIM.
- Clicking on the Upload BIM FAB option allows you to Upload BIM files to the desired folder.
- On a Desktop, once you are inside the BIM Folder in Drive, Drag and drop the files or use the Upload BIM FAB option to upload BIM Files.
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
How to Set Up Drive Folder Security
System Generated Drive Folders:
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Meetings Folder in Drive
Last Updated: Dec-01-22