Create a New Folder within the Photos Folder or Upload Photo Files directly to the Root Folder. Once the File is Uploaded, Double Tapping on the File will open the Sketch Editor.
- The 2 FAB options available for Photos are:
- The New Album option lets the creation of a Album Folder.
- Add a Name and click Save to Save the New Album.
- The upload photos option allows the browsing of Photos or Files on the Device and uploading to the Project.
- You can upload the photos by drag and drop or by Clicking on the upload with two options
- Select from Cloud
- Select from Local
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
How to Set Up Drive Folder Security
System Generated Drive Folders:
Schedules Folder in Drive
Drawings Folder in Drive
Sketch Folder in Drive
360 Folder in Drive
BIM Folders in Drive
Photos Folder In Drive
Videos Folder in Drive
Files Folder in Drive
App Files Folder in Drive
User Space Folder in Drive
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Meetings Folder in Drive
Daily Photos Folder in Drive
LiveNote Folder in Drive
Last Updated: Dec-01-22