The Project Info allows you to add or edit project information based on security you are assigned. Project members get View Only access to the Project data, whereas a Project Owner or an Admin can edit the details. Access Project Info, from the Project Menu using the path Project Settings > Project Info as shown below.
- In the Project Info Panel, you will see the following fields:
- Project Name: This is a non editable section that displays the project name defined during the project creation.
- Project Image: This section allows you to Add an Image for the Project.
- Your Company Name/Org ID: This is a mandatory section that allows you to add the Company Name.
- Select Industry: This is a non editable section that displays Industry Selected during the project creation.
- Project Category: This section allows you to choose a category from the drop-down list.
- Project Created By: This section displays the name of the User who created the project.
- Project Start Date: Date the Project starts.
- Project End Date: Date the Project ends.
- Project Type: This section allows you to choose from New Construction or Renovation/Repair options.
- Contract Style: This section allows you to choose from Time & Material or Fixed Bid options.
- Contract Type: This section allows you to choose from Build, Design, or Design and Build options.
- Time Zone: This section allows you to choose from a time zone for your project from the list.
- Project Address: Type in the address of your project in this section.
- Approx. Project Budget: Type in the budget for your project and choose a currency type.
- Approx. Project Area: Type in the area your project encompasses.
The functionality remains same as that of the Desktop version. Below are some of the key screens for Device
Last Updated: Oct-04-22