App Studio is where Admins can manage all the Apps in a Project.
To Access App Studio, in the Project Menu go to:
PRO™ Settings > App Studio
In App Studio, you can copy, delete or deactivate existing Apps, Import Apps from other Projects, or even create brand new Apps!
The App Studio Menu options are as follows:
- Refresh - Refresh the list of Apps in App Studio.
- Copy - Create a Copy of selected Apps.
- Delete - Delete selected Apps.
- Deactivate - Deactivate selected Apps.
- Import - Import Apps from another Project.
- Open Marketplace - Open the App Marketplace.
- Info - Show Information about Selected App.
App Studio How To?
App Studio Home
How to Create a New App
How to Add Fields to Your SmartApp
How To Copy an App
How to Edit an App
How to Delete an App
How to Deactivate an App
How To Import an App From Another Project
How To Install Apps From The Marketplace
SmartApp BLE RTLS
File/Drawing Stamp Settings
SAFETY ™ Home
Team Safety Credentials
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Safety Permit Categories
Safety Incident Categories
Safety Incident Directory
Safety Rules Manager
SOS & Bulletin Notification
Request Safety Permit
Safety Onboarding Flyer
AnyConnect Device Manager
Last Updated: Aug-11-22