The Drawings Folder in Drive is used to store all your Projects Drawings. Drawings can be organized into Drawings Sets (Drawings Sub-Folders) and can be associated to specific trades and also support revisions. .PDF, .DWG, .DGN file types can be uploaded to the Drawings Folder.
- The Root Drawings Folder contains the following sections:
- Recent: Items you have recently opened across Drive
- Folders: Drawings Sets (Drawings Sub-Folders)
- Latest Drawings: Shows an aggregate across all your Drawing Sets of the most recently Uploaded Drawings, all in 1 place.
- The Toolbar Options in the Drawing Folder are as follows:
- Refresh: Refreshes the Drawings Folder
- Delete Selected Item(s): You can Delete Selected Items
- Open in IQSketch: Opens selected Item(s) in IQSketch
- Download: Downloads selected Drawings. There is also the option to download as PDF/PDF with Markups.
- Copy: You can Copy a Selected Item.
- Move: Move Selected Items to Different Drawing Sets.
- Drawing Log Report: Shows a Printable View of Changes across Drawing Sets in your Drawings Folder.
- Download Drawing Set: Download selected Drawing Set as a PDF or Zip file.
- Create a New Folder by clicking on the FAB (+) Add button.
Drawings Folder How To?
How to Create a New Drawings Set
How to Upload Drawings - Desktop
How to Upload Drawings - Mobile
How to Access Your Latest Drawings - Desktop
How to Access Your Latest Drawings - Mobile
How to View/Edit Drawing Info - Desktop
How to View/Edit Drawing Info - Mobile
How to Add a New Drawing Version
How to View the Drawing Log Report
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
How to Set Up Drive Folder Security
System Generated Drive Folders:
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Meetings Folder in Drive
Last Updated: Nov-30-22