In the Designer, Project Owners have the ability to Add/Edit New and Existing Visualizations.
- Click on the Edit Icon on the Visualization you would like to Edit.
- In the Edit Dashboard window, click on Open Designer to Edit the selected Visualization
- When you enter the Designer, you will see the Default Dashboard View. Dashboards are comprised of 1 or more sheets. Create or Edit Sheets you want to add to your Dashboard.
- On a Sheet, in the Data tab, under Folders, you will see folders for All Apps you added as Data Sources. You can click and drag App Fields into Columns or Rows to create and modify your Visualization. Once Fields have been added to Columns/Rows, your visualization will populate with data from the selected field.
- Go into the Dashboard View and Drag your sheet into the Dashboard. If you are completed adding sheets to your dashboard, click on File and select Save to Save your Dashboard with Sheets.
- Close the Designer then Click Publish to Publish your new Dashboard.
- Your Edited Dashboard will now show in the Analytics Mode Screen. On the Dashboard Tile in Analytics Mode, Admins have the option to Edit, Manage Permissions, or Delete the Dashboard.
- Clicking on the Manage Permission option allows admins to manage who has access to View the selected Dashboard.
Last Updated: Oct-20-22