In the Designer, Project Owners have the ability to Add/Edit New and Existing Visualizations.
- To Edit a Visualization, click on the Save icon to the right of the Search Bar.
- Click on the Open in Designer option to begin Editing the Visualization.
- When you enter the Designer, you will see the Default Dashboard View. Dashboards are comprised of 1 or more sheets. Create or Edit Sheets you want to add to your Dashboard.
- On a Sheet, in the Data tab, under Folders, you will see a Folder for the App you are adding the Visualization to. You can click and drag App Fields into Columns or Rows to create and modify your Visualization.
- Once Fields have been added to Columns/Rows, your visualization will populate with data from the selected field.
- When you have completed Editing a sheet, click the File option and click Save to save your Visualization.
- Go into the Dashboard View and Drag your sheet into the Dashboard.
- If you are completed adding sheets to your dashboard, click on File and select Save to Save your Dashboard with Sheets.
- Close the Designer then Click Publish to Publish your new Dashboard.
- Newly Created Visualization will now show in the search bar in the Selected App. Admins have the option to Edit or Delete the Visualization.
How to Add a New Visualization in Analytics Mode
How to Edit a New Visualization in Analytics Mode
How to Add a New Visualization in SmartApp Grid
How to Edit a New Visualization in SmartApp Grid
Last Updated: Oct-20-22