In Planner Dispatch Boards, when a Tag is Dispatched, it gets assigned to a User, Work Team or Company. The assigned Tag once assigned and dispatched, will show with a progress bar showing a percentage complete from 0% to 100%. When a Task is initially Dispatched, it will show as 0% complete. The Assigned Resource can go in and update the progress of their Task on a real- time basis.
A Tag can be set to '100% Complete' status in 2 ways:
1. By clicking the 'Complete' icon on the Tag.
2. By selecting the tag(s) and clicking the 'Complete' toolbar button.
Once a task has been completed:
- The 'Percent Complete' on the tag is set to 100%
- A checkmark symbol is shown on the tag indicating that it has been completed.
- Status 'Completed' is shown on the tag
Last Updated: Feb-24-21