On Desktop, Click to open the Drawing Set you want to Upload Drawings to.
- In the Selected Drawing Set, click on the Green + Fab button to open the Upload Screen. In the Upload Screen, click on the Green Upload Button and select the drawings you would like to Upload. You can either Select files from the Cloud, or Select from your Local Drive.
- With Drawings selected, in the Upload Screen, for Multi Page Files, you have the option to separate the files into individual Sheets by clicking the 'Separate as Sheets' option. Click the 'Next' Button to proceed.
In the Upload Drawings Screen, you have the option to update the following information:
- Sheet Name: You have the option to rename the Drawing Sheet Name.
- Revision: If the Drawing you are uploading is a Revision of a Previously Uploaded Drawing, you can label the Revision.
- Description: Add a Description to your Uploaded Drawing
- Discipline: Select from the Dropdown list. You can use the Copy to the right of the header to populate all 'Discipline' fields when uploading multiple files.
- Date Issued: Add an Issued Date to your Item. You can use the Copy to the right of the header to populate all 'Date Issued' fields when uploading multiple files.
- Add Tags (Optional): You have the option to add File and/or Location Tags to each Drawing being Uploaded.
- Auto Link Sheets: You have the option to Auto Link the Sheets being Uploaded.
- Clicking on Thumbnail of a Drawing will show you a Preview of what the Drawing will look like when uploaded. You also have the option to edit information for that item directly in the Screen. From the Preview window, you can also rotate the page, and use the left/right arrows to move back and forth between pages.
- You also have the option to Zoom on your Drawing to View smaller details. Clicking to a different page will save the Zoom level on the page you just left.
- In the Bottom Right Corner of your screen, you will see verification that your files have been uploaded. Additionally, your Uploaded Drawing Files will now show in your selected Drawing Set.
- One great feature is that you do not have to wait for your files to upload, you can click away and the items will continue uploading in the background.
Drive Related How To?
Last Updated: Oct-17-22