Once Drawings Files have been Uploaded to your Drawings Folder, you have the option to View and Edit File Information through the Item Information Panel.
- To open the Item Information Panel, simply click to select an Item, then in the Right Corner of the Screen, click on the Blue Info Icon. This will open the Item Information Panel.
The Following Information is Editable in the Info Panel:
Drawing Sheet Name
- Click on the edit pencil to the right of the Drawing Sheet Name to make the Name Editable.
- Click on the Discipline field to view and select an updated Discipline.
Note: Discipline Options are set under PLANNER Settings > Trade (When you Add or Edit a Trade, you have the option to Check "Make available as Drawing Discipline'.
- Clicking on the Version in the Info Panel will open the Versions Window. You have the option to Upload Newer Versions of the Selected File.
- Clicking on the Revision in the Info Panel will open the Revision Window. You have the option to Upload Revisions of the Selected File.
Note: Revision Preferences can be set under FIELD Settings > Revisions
- Click on the edit pencil to the right of the Description field to make the Description Editable.
Make available offline for device
- Turning the option ON, will make the selected Item available for your devices even when the Device is offline.
Editing File Tags
- You have the option to Add/Edit/Delete File and Location Tags for the Selected Item.
Drawings Folder How To?
Drive Related How To?
Last Updated: Oct-17-22