Once Drawings Files have been Uploaded to your Drawings Folder, you have the option to View and Edit File Information through the Item Information Panel.
- To open the Item Information Panel, simply click to select an Item, then in the Right Corner of the Screen, click on the Blue Info Icon. This will open the Item Information Panel.
The Following Information is Editable in the Info Panel:
Drawing Sheet Name
- Click on the edit pencil to the right of the Drawing Sheet Name to make the Name Editable.
- Click on the Discipline field to view and select an updated Discipline.
Note: Discipline Options are set under PLANNER Settings > Trade (When you Add or Edit a Trade, you have the option to Check "Make available as Drawing Discipline'.
- Clicking on the Version in the Info Panel will open the Versions Window. You have the option to Upload Newer Versions of the Selected File.
- Clicking on the Revision in the Info Panel will open the Revision Window. You have the option to Upload Revisions of the Selected File.
Note: Revision Preferences can be set under FIELD Settings > Revisions
- Click on the edit pencil to the right of the Description field to make the Description Editable.
Make available offline for device
- Turning the option ON, will make the selected Item available for your devices even when the Device is offline.
Editing File Tags
- You have the option to Add/Edit/Delete File and Location Tags for the Selected Item.
Drawings Folder How To?
How to Create a New Drawings Set
How to Upload Drawings - Desktop
How to Upload Drawings - Mobile
How to Access Your Latest Drawings - Desktop
How to Access Your Latest Drawings - Mobile
How to View/Edit Drawing Info - Desktop
How to View/Edit Drawing Info - Mobile
How to Add a New Drawing Version - Desktop
How to Add a New Drawing Version - Mobile
How to Revision a Drawing - Desktop
How to Revision a Drawing - Mobile
How to View the Drawing Log Report - Desktop
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Videos Folder in Drive
Meeting Minutes Folder in Drive
Last Updated: Oct-17-22