To Search Drive Files on your Mobile Device, Tap on the Dropdown Search Bar below the Main Menu.
In the Mobile Search Menu, you have the following Search Options at your disposal:
- Recent Files: Selecting Recent Files shows you your most Recently Accessed Files.
- Search By File Types: Return search results for All File Types or a Specific File Type: Any, Drawings, Sketch, Photos, 360, BIM, Schedule, Simulation, Sequence, Files, Media, Videos
- Search By Files Routed: The options are: My Active Routes, My Previous Routes, Both - My Active & Previous Routes, Active Routes, Previous Routes, Both - Active & Previous Routes.
- Search by Tags: You have the option to Search by either File Tag or Location Tag
- Last Modified: Filter your Search Results by Time Period: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days.
- Others - Items Available Offline: Selecting this Options shows Items that are set to Available Offline.
When Search Parameters are Set, they will show Below the Search Bar. If you would like to Remove a Search Option,
simply click the X next to the Option to remove the recently accessed Files.
Drive Related How To?
Last Updated: Sep-15-22