To Search Drive Files on your Mobile Device, Tap on the Dropdown Search Bar below the Main Menu.
- In the Mobile Search Menu, you have the following Search Options at your disposal:
- Recent Files: Selecting Recent Files shows you your most Recently Accessed Files.
- Search By File Types: Return search results for All File Types or a Specific File Type: Any, Drawings, Sketch, Photos, 360, BIM, Schedule, Simulation, Sequence, Files, Media, Videos.
- Search By Files Routed: The options are: My Active Routes, My Previous Routes, Both - My Active & Previous Routes, Active Routes, Previous Routes, Both - Active & Previous Routes.
- Search by Tags: You have the option to Search by either File Tag or Location Tag.
- Last Modified: Filter your Search Results by Time Period: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days.
- Others - Items Available Offline: Selecting this Options shows Items that are set to Available Offline.
- When Search Parameters are Set, they will show Below the Search Bar. If you would like to Remove a Search Option, simply click the X next to the Option to remove the recently accessed Files.
Drive Related How To?
Last Updated: Nov-30-22