Users can Revise the uploaded Drawings in the Drawings folder on Mobile
- To get started Revising a Drawing on Mobile, First, Tap on the Triple Dot Menu for the Item you would like to Update.
- In the Triple Dot Menu, Tap on the Info Button to view the Item Information.
- In the Item Info Panel, Tap on the Revision Link text to open the Revision Uploader.
- In the Revision Uploader, select the Revision you would like to upload and Upload the file.
- In the Upload Window, Select the Newer Version from either Cloud Storage or your Local File. With the Revision showing, click the Next Button. In the Upload Drawings Window, update information for the Revision being Updated. Be sure to Select a Specific Value for the Revision. Once you have added the information for the Revision, click the Upload Button to Upload the Revision The Latest Revision will now show on the Item Info Card.
Drawings Folder How To?
How to Create a New Drawings Set
How to Upload Drawings - Desktop
How to Upload Drawings - Mobile
How to Access Your Latest Drawings - Desktop
How to Access Your Latest Drawings - Mobile
How to View/Edit Drawing Info - Desktop
How to View/Edit Drawing Info - Mobile
How to Add a New Drawing Version - Desktop
How to Add a New Drawing Version - Mobile
How to Revision a Drawing - Desktop
How to Revision a Drawing - Mobile
How to View the Drawing Log Report - Desktop
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
Schedules Folder in Drive
Drawings Folder in Drive
Sketch Folder in Drive
360 Folder in Drive
BIM Folders in Drive
Photos Folder In Drive
Videos Folder in Drive
Files Folder in Drive
App Files Folder in Drive
User Space Folder in Drive
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Videos Folder in Drive
Meeting Minutes Folder in Drive
Daily Photos Folder in Drive
Last Updated: Oct-17-22