Saving your Workspace
- In Sketch™, your Workspace is the Sketch Tab (with Sub Item Tabs) you have open in your browser. You have the option to save your Workspace by clicking on the 'Save Workspace' in the File Menu.
- In the Save Workspace panel, you add the following information. Click 'Save' to save your Workspace:
- Name - Name of Workspace
- Description - Description of Workspace
- Available Offline - Clicking this option will make the Workspace available Offline.
Opening your Workspaces
- Once you have a Workspace Saved, to Reopen a saved Workspace, click on the File Menu Option and click on the 'Open Workspace' option.
- In the Workspace Panel, you have the option to Open your Saved Workspace and Add to Existing Tabs, or Close any Existing Tabs and Open the Saved Workspace Panel.
- The Saved Workspace Tabs will now be loaded into the Sketch Workspace.
Sketch How to?
How to Place a New Smart Item on a Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Place an Existing Smart Item on a Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Save your Workspace in Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Use Multi-Tabs in Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Use Multi Party Editing in Sketch™ - Desktop
Sketch™ Menu Options Overview
File Options in Sketch™
Edit Tools in Sketch™
Camera Tools in Sketch™
Draw Tools in Sketch™
Dim & Annotate in Sketch™
Section Options in Sketch™
SmartApps in Sketch™
Symbols in Sketch™
Location Tools in Sketch™
Measure Tools in Sketch™
Widgets in Sketch™
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
Last Updated: Oct-20-22