In Sketch™, there are 7 Preference Options you have the option to Toggle ON or OFF. You can access the Preferences Options by selecting the Preferences Dropdown option in the Top Menu.
- The Redline Preference when turned OFF hides all items Drawn on the Sketch, leaving you to view your default Sketch. Turning Redline back ON shows all the added items again.
- Turning Auto Retract ON allows side panels that Retract to do it automatically. IF Auto Retract is turned OFF, panels will not retract automatically.
- Turning Auto Select ON makes it easier to click on and select Items added to the Sketch.
- Turning Ortho ON limits the Angle for Draw Tools to 90 Degree Angles. Turning Ortho OFF lets you vary angles for Draw Tools.
- Turning ON the Auto-Magnetize Preference makes it easier to connect Draw Tool Items.
- Turning the ShowLocation ON will show Locations on your Sketch. Turning iShowLocation OFF will hide Locations on your Sketch.
- Turning the ShowAnchor Preference ON will show Anchors on your Sketch. Turning ShowAnchor OFF will hide Anchors on your Sketch.
How To Create a Palette
How to Export a Palette (.iqp)
How to Import a Palette (.iqp)
How to Import Palettes in a Folder
How To Create a Symbol
How to Import a Symbol
Sketch How to?
How to Place a New Smart Item on a Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Place an Existing Smart Item on a Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Save your Workspace in Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Use Multi-Tabs in Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Use Multi Party Editing in Sketch™ - Desktop
Sketch™ Menu Options Overview
File Options in Sketch™
Edit Tools in Sketch™
Camera Tools in Sketch™
Draw Tools in Sketch™
Dim & Annotate in Sketch™
Section Options in Sketch™
SmartApps in Sketch™
Symbols in Sketch™
Location Tools in Sketch™
Measure Tools in Sketch™
Widgets in Sketch™
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in SmartApp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in SmartApp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
Last Updated: Oct-21-22