In Sketch™, there are 10 Settings Options to choose from. You can access the Settings Options by selecting the Settings Dropdown option in the Top Menu.
- The Sheet Setup Settings Panel lets you change your Sheet Size, Drawing Units, Unit Type, Drawing Scale, Custom Calibration, and Page Orientation.
- The Symbol Settings let you change the Symbol Scale and either Apply the Scale to All Symbols, or just Selected Symbols.
- The Marker Settings let you change the Marker Scale and either Apply to All Links, Comments and Smartapp, or Apply to Selected Links, Comments and Smartapp.
- The Smart label Settings let you change the Scale of All, or Se4lected Smart label items in your Sketch.
Dimension & Annotations
- The Dimension & Annotations Settings let you change the Dimensions, Callouts and Tool Options of items in your Sketch.
- The Palette Manager Settings let you select which Palettes show in Sketch. Simply, click to select the Palettes you would like to show.
- The Font Settings let you change the Font Color, Font Family and Font Size of the text you place in your Sketch.
- The Stroke Properties lets you manage the Stroke Color, Stroke Width, Stroke Style, Stroke Scale and Double Line Width for Lines you place on your Sketch.
- The Fill Color lets you designate a specific Fill Color for items you place on Sketch that have a Fill Element.
GPS Sketch Settings
- The GPS Sketch Settings let you control the GPS Settings for Smart items with GPS placed on your Sketch.
Sketch How to?
Placing a New Smart Item on a Sketch™ - Desktop
Placing an Existing Smart Item on a Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Save your Workspace in Sketch™ - Desktop
Multi-Tabs in Sketch™ - Desktop
Multi Party Editing in Sketch™ - Desktop
Sketch™ Menu Options Overview
File Options in Sketch™
Edit Tools in Sketch™
Camera Tools in Sketch™
Draw Tools in Sketch™
Dim & Annotate in Sketch™
Section Options in Sketch™
SmartApps in Sketch™
Symbols in Sketch™
Location Tools in Sketch™
Measure Tools in Sketch™
Widgets in Sketch™
Preferences in Sketch™
Settings in Sketch™
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
Last Updated: Sep-01-22