To get started Importing a Symbol, first go to Project Settings > FIELD™ Settings and select Manage Palettes.
- In the Symbol and Palettes Manager, you have the option to Import the following files:
|Sketch Symbol Files:||(.iqs)|
|Drawing Files:||(.dwg, .dxf)|
|Image Files:||(.svg, .png, .jpg) |
- To Import a file, click on the Import File Button.
- In the Symbol Import window, select the file you would like to import from drive and click the 'Import' button.
- Once you import, you will see a message stating: "The Symbol Import is in progress. This may take a few minutes. You can wait or close or check back later." Click on either 'Close' to close the window, or 'Wait' to wait until the Symbol has been uploaded.
- Once a Symbol has been uploaded, you will see it in the Symbol and Palettes Manager.
How To Create a Palette
How to Export a Palette (.iqp)
How to Import a Palette (.iqp)
How to Import Palettes in a Folder
How To Create a Symbol
Last Updated: Oct-07-22