To Access Manage Palettes, go to FIELD™ Settings > Manage Palettes in the Project Menu.
- In the Symbol and Palettes Manager, you have the option to Import an Individual Palette as a Sketch Palette File (.iqp), To Import a Folder with Palettes, click here: How to Import Palettes in a Folder. To Import an Individual Palette, click on the Import File Button.
- In the Palette Import window, select the file you would like to import from drive and click the 'Import' button.
- Once you import, you will see a message stating: "The Palette Import is in progress. This may take a few minutes. You can wait or close or check back later." Click on either 'Close' to close the window, or 'Wait' to wait until the Symbol has been uploaded.
- Once a Palette has been uploaded, you will see it in the Palettes Tab in the Symbol and Palettes Manager. Double Click on the Palette to open and view the contents.
- In the selected Palette window, you will see all the Imported Symbols. You have the option to:
- Create Symbol
- Add Existing Symbol
- Add Existing Smartapp
- Delete Selected Symbol
- Edit Selected Symbol
Manage Palettes How to?
How to Export a Palette (.iqp)
How to Import a Palette (.iqp)
How to Import Palettes in a Folder
Last Updated: Oct-10-22