To get started, go to FIELD™ Settings in the Project Menu and select Manage Palettes.
- In the Symbol and Palettes Manager, you have the option to Import Palettes and Files in a selected Folder. The Following files are supported:
|Smartapp Sketch Symbol file:||(.iqs)|
|Drawing File:||(.dwg, .dxf)|
|Image File:||(.svg, .jpg, .png)|
- To Import an individual Sketch Palette, click here: How to Import an Individual Palette (.iqs). To Import a Palettes folder, click on the 'Import Folder' Button.
- In the 'Import From Folder' window, select the Folder you would like to import from drive and click the 'Import' button.
- Once you import, you will see a message stating: "The Palette conversion is in progress. This may take a few minutes. You can wait or close or check back later." Click on either 'Close' to close the window, or 'Wait' to wait until the Palettes have been uploaded.
- Once a Folder has been uploaded, you will see it in the Palettes Tab in the Symbol and Palettes Manager. Double Click on the Palette to open and view the contents.
- In the selected Palette window, you will see all the Imported Symbols you imported. In this window, you have the option to:
- Create Symbol
- Add Existing Symbol
- Add Existing Smartapp
- Delete Selected Symbol
- Edit Selected Symbol
How to Export a Palette (.iqp)
How to Import a Palette (.iqp)
How to Import Palettes in a Folder
Last Updated: Oct-10-22