The Risks in planner will allow users to Define and Assign Risk Factors to Tasks in your Plan Board. Users can access data associated with Response, Cause, Probability, Severity, Priority types of Risk.
- Response - Write a Response Plan for when this Risk Occurs.
- Cause - Write a Cause for when this Risk Occurs.
- Probability - Set the Probability of the Risk Happening: (Improbable, Remote, Occasional, Probable, Frequent).
- Severity - Set the Severity of this Risk: (Negligible, Low, Moderate, Significant, Catastrophic).
- Priority - Set the Priority this Risk should be Set to: (No Action, Monitor, Action, Urgent Action, Stop).
Risk Mode Options:
The Risk mode options are as follows
Boards & Schedules Overview
Dispatch View Overview
Daily Reports Overview
Planner on Devices
Planner Overview - Tablet
Planner - My Work Queue - Tablet
Planner - Boards & Schedules - Tablet
Planner - Calendar View - Tablet
Planner - Daily Reports - Tablet
Board How To?
How to Create a Board
How to Edit a Board
How to Delete a Board
How to Group Boards
How to Filter Boards
What is Plan View
What are Different Boards Types
Board Tags How To?
How to Create a Tag
How to Create a Priority Tag
How to Create a Milestone
How to Dispatch a Tag
How to Auto Dispatch Tags
How to Group Tags
How to Filter Tags
How to Filter Tags by Date
How to Add a Comment to a Tag
How to Add Constraint/Issue to a Tag
How to Link Tags
How to Set a Tag as Complete
How to set a Tag as Verified
How to Copy a Tag
How to Delete a Tag
How to create Rollup Tags
How to assign Rollups to a tag
How to Set a Default GPS Location on Tag
How to Add a New Location to Sub Levels in Location Manager
How to Add/Modify Custom Location on Tag
What is the Tag Shelf
Last Updated: Nov-18-22