The Risks in planner will allow users to Define and Assign Risk Factors to Tasks in your Plan Board. Users can access data associated with Response, Cause, Probability, Severity, Priority types of Risk.
- Response - Write a Response Plan for when this Risk Occurs.
- Cause - Write a Cause for when this Risk Occurs.
- Probability - Set the Probability of the Risk Happening: (Improbable, Remote, Occasional, Probable, Frequent).
- Severity - Set the Severity of this Risk: (Negligible, Low, Moderate, Significant, Catastrophic).
- Priority - Set the Priority this Risk should be Set to: (No Action, Monitor, Action, Urgent Action, Stop).
Risk Mode Options:
The Risk mode options are as follows
Last Updated: Aug-24-22