This document will show you how to Register as a Worker at a Safesite™ if you have never Registered before. You can access the Safesite™ website via the Safety Onboarding Flyer.
- Access Safesite™ via Safety Onboarding Flyer To get started, scan the QR Code/Enter URL found on the Safety Onboarding Flyer.
- Select Worker Option The links on the onboarding Flyer will bring up the Safesite™ portal on your Device. To proceed, simply click on the Orange 'New Worker' button.
- Add Personal Information As you have not registered before, leave the 'Have you Registered before?' option as 'No'. Fill out all of your personal information and click the 'Next' button to proceed.
- Add OSHA Information Fill out all the Required Information in Step 2 of the Onboarding Wizard. Be sure to Take a Photo of your OSHA Card. When you are done, click the 'Next' button to proceed.
- Take a Badge Photo In Step 3 of the Onboarding Wizard simply Take a Photo of yourself for your Badge Photo. Don't worry, if you don't like your photo, simply click the Retake Photo and retake your picture! When you are done, click the 'Next' button to proceed.
- Read & Acknowledge Policies In Step 4 of the Onboarding Wizard, click on each Policy open and Read them.
- At the end of each Policy, you will be asked to click and Agree with the policy.
- Additionally, you will need to add your Signature to verify you Agree with the policy.
- Once ALL Policies have been Read and Acknowledged, click the 'Next' button to proceed.
- Collect Badge With the Badge information Submitted your Badge will be ready for your first day on the Jobsite!
SAFETY™ How To?
How to Access and Enable Safety Tracking
How to Access the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to Register Using the Onboarding Flyer
How to View Safety Status from the Project Team Settings
How to Use the Safety Credentials Tab in Project Team Settings
SAFETY ™ Home
Team Safety Credentials
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Safety Permit Categories
Safety Incident Categories
Safety Incident Directory
Safety Rules Manager
SOS & Bulletin Notification
Request Safety Permit
Safety Onboarding Flyer
Last Updated: Sep-05-22