You now have the option of Associating a BLE Tag to a user in Smartapp. To get started, go to Project Settings and toggle ON the 'SmartApp BLE RTLS' option.
Adding a BLE Tag ID Manually
- In Project Team, you have the option of adding a BLE Tag ID to a User Manually. To get started adding a BLE Tag, with the 'SmartApp BLE RTLS' Toggle turned ON, click on the Project Settings > Project Team option to view your Project Team.
- Click on the 'Add User' or 'Edit user' option to open that user panel and associate BLE to that account.
- In the 'Add or Edit Users' panel, click on the 'Scan or Type BLE ID' field to manually add a BLE ID.
- With the BLE ID added, click the 'Add' button to save your progress.
Scanning a BLE Tag Barcode
- In Project Team, you have the option of scanning a BLE Tag Barcode. To get started scanning a BLE Barcode, click on the 'Barcode Icon' in the Add/Edit User Screen.
- In the pop up 'Acquire Barcode", the Barcode value scanned will be auto populated. Click the 'Submit' button to return to the 'Add/Edit Users' page.
Last Updated: Sep-05-22