'Safety Incident Categories' is enabled with 'Safety Tracking' turned ON in the Project SAFETY™ Settings, the Safety Incident Categories can be Configured and added to Apps as selectable Lists to specific Apps. Click on the 'Safety Incident Categories' option to get started.
Creating a New Safety Incident Category
- In the 'Safety Incident Categories' section, there are 3 Default Categories that come Pre-Populated:
- High - High level incident category for the major incidents at the job site.
- Medium - Medium level incident category for the not so major incidents at the job site.
- Low - Low level incident category for the minor incidents at the job site.
- To create a New 'Safety Incident Category" click the '+' to get started.
- In the 'Add Safety Incident Category' screen, simply add a Safety Incident Category Name and Description. Click the 'Add' to Add the New Category to the list.
- The New Safety Incident Category will now show in the Categories list.
How to Access and Enable Safety Tracking
How to Access the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to Register Using the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to View Safety Status from the Project Team Settings
How to Use the Safety Credentials Tab in Project Team Settings
SAFETY ™ Home
Team Safety Credentials
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Safety Permit Categories
Safety Incident Categories
Safety Incident Directory
Safety Rules Manager
SOS & Bulletin Notification
Request Safety Permit
Safety Onboarding Flyer
Last Updated: Oct-10-22