In the Project SAFETY™ Settings, with 'Safety Tracking' turned ON, the 'Safety Rules Manager' will become enabled. The Safety Rules Manager lets you set Safety Rules for Who to notify when a Safety Incident of a Specific Category happens. Additionally, you have the option to configure how to notify the specific user group, via Email, Text, or Phone. Click on the 'Safety Rules Manager' option to get started.
Creating a New Safety Rule
1. To create a New 'Safety Rule" click the '+' to get started.
2. In the 'Create Safety Rule' screen, simply add a Safety Rule Name and select a Category from the dropdown list.
3. Next, Select a Mode to Notify the User by: Call, SMS or Email.
4. Finally, Select a Safety Incident Directory , then click 'Add' to add your new Safety Rule.
5. Your New Safety Rule will now show in the Safety Rules Manager.
SAFETY™ How To?
How to Access and Enable Safety Tracking
How to Access the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to Register Using the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to View Safety Status from the Project Team Settings
How to Use the Safety Credentials Tab in Project Team Settings
SmartApp BLE RTLS
Skills & Certs
File/Drawing Stamp Settings
SAFETY ™ Home
Team Safety Credentials
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Safety Permit Categories
Safety Incident Categories
Safety Incident Directory
Safety Rules Manager
Request Safety Permit
Safety Onboarding Flyer
AnyConnect Device Manager
Last Updated: Sep-14-21