The Cost Form Field Type lets you add one or more Cost Fields to your Form.
Adding a Cost Field to a Form
- To add a Cost Field to a Form, simply Click and Drag the Cost Field Item into your Form.
Cost Field Settings
The Cost Field Settings panel is broken into 4 Tabs:
- The Details Tab lets you Set the Cost field to Required.
- Additionally, you can set the Currency to one of the following options: US Dollar - USD, Euro - EUR, Pound - GBP, Japanese Yen - JPY, Indian Rupee - INR, Chinese Yuan - CNY.
- Calculation You can use a Calculation to populate the value of the Cost Field.
- Advanced Display Advanced Display lets you use display expressions to hide/disable this Field.
- Validation Use a formula to validate the Cost field value or choose to Clear field if an expression doesn't match.
App Studio Home
App Designer Overview:
App Designer Home
App Designer - Form App - Overview
Creating a Form App
App Designer - Form App - Layout Overview
App Designer - Form App - Stages Overview
App Designer - Form App - Security Roles Overview
App Designer - Form App - Stage/Role Security Overview
App Designer - Form App - Spatial Settings Overview
App Designer - Form App - Custom Buttons Overview
App Designer - Form App - Integration Overview
App Designer - Form App - Settings Overview
App Designer - Form App - Version History Overview
App Designer Field Types:
App Designer - Form Field Types Overview
Collection - Form Field Type
Auto Checkin - Form Field Type
Blank Input Grid - Form Field Type
Checkbox - Form Field Type
Contact Picker - Form Field Type
Cost - Form Field Type
Current Time - Form Field Type
Date - Form Field Type
Decimal - Form Field Type
Drawing Log - Form Field Type
Form Button - Form Field Type
File - Form Field Type
GPS/Map - Form Field Type
Integer - Form Field Type
Item Barcode - Form Field Type
Label - Form Field Type
Linked Field - Form Field Type
Last Updated: Oct-20-22