The 'Start' Workflow Activity is the added by default to your Workflow. This is the starting point for your Workflow Activities.
Start Activity Information
- To view and manage the Start Activity Workflow Step, simply click on the Start Workflow Step.
Start Activity Panel
The Start Activity Panel panel is broken into 2 Tabs :
- The Properties Tab lets you add a Text Description to your Start Activity.
- In the Transitions Tab, you have the option to add Transitions. To add a Transition to your Start Tab, you first need to have another Workflow step added to your Workflow, as shown below.
- With at least 1 additional workflow step added to your Workflow screen, open the Start Activity and click on the Transitions Tab. In the Transitions Tab, click on the '+' to create a new Transition from 'Start'.
- In the Transition Window, Select options for the following Fields, then Click 'Save':
- Outcome - Outcome can be set to 'Start'.
- Linked Activity - Select one of the other Workflow Activities you have added to your Workflow as the Activity you want to Link To.
- Stage - Select a Stage to Set your Item to when this Transition happens.
- With your Start Transition Saved, you will now see the 2 workflow steps linked in your workflow. You will see the Start Workflow Step linked to the Workflow Step you created. Between the 2 Workflow steps, you will see both the Outcome and Stage that you selected when setting up the transition. You do have the option to add Multiple Transitions from Start if you wish.
App Studio Home
App Designer Overview:
App Designer Home
App Designer - Form App - Overview
Creating a Form App
App Designer - Form App - Layout Overview
App Designer - Form App - Stages Overview
App Designer - Form App - Security Roles Overview
App Designer - Form App - Stage/Role Security Overview
App Designer - Form App - Spatial Settings Overview
App Designer - Form App - Custom Buttons Overview
App Designer - Form App - Integration Overview
App Designer - Form App - Settings Overview
App Designer - Form App - Version History Overview
App Designer Field Types:
App Designer - Form Field Types Overview
Collection - Form Field Type
Auto Checkin - Form Field Type
Blank Input Grid - Form Field Type
Checkbox - Form Field Type
Contact Picker - Form Field Type
Cost - Form Field Type
Current Time - Form Field Type
Date - Form Field Type
Decimal - Form Field Type
Drawing Log - Form Field Type
Form Button - Form Field Type
File - Form Field Type
GPS/Map - Form Field Type
Integer - Form Field Type
Item Barcode - Form Field Type
Label - Form Field Type
Linked Field - Form Field Type
Last Updated: Oct-24-22