Register as a Visitor at a Safesite™ if you have never Registered before. You can access the Safesite™ website via the Safety Onboarding Flyer.
- To get started, scan the QR Code/Enter URL found on the Safety Onboarding Flyer.
- The links on the onboarding Flyer will bring up the Safesite™ portal on your Device. To proceed, click on the 'Visitor In' button.
- As your visit has not been Pre-Scheduled, leave the 'Is your visit Pre-Scheduled?' option as 'No'. Select the Sponsor for your visit from the list. Click the Next button to continue.
- Add your Personal information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone #, Company and Reason for Visit. When you have filled out the form, click the 'Next' button.
- Fill in the other details and click next to continue.
- Add a picture of yourself for your badge photo, click the 'Next' button to continue.
- Post a successful pre registered, you will see a copy of your Visitor Badge. Your sponsor will have a badge ready for you when they arrive. Click 'Done' to close the Visitor In Registration.
SAFETY™ How To?
How to Access and Enable Safety Tracking
How to Access the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to Register Using the Onboarding Flyer
How to View Safety Status from the Project Team Settings
How to Use the Safety Credentials Tab in Project Team Settings
SAFETY ™ Home
Team Safety Credentials
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Safety Permit Categories
Safety Incident Categories
Safety Incident Directory
Safety Rules Manager
SOS & Bulletin Notification
Request Safety Permit
Safety Onboarding Flyer
Last Updated: Oct-12-22