This document will show you how to Register as a Visitor at a Safesite™ if you have never Registered before. You can access the Safesite™ website via the Safety Onboarding Flyer.
- Access Safesite™ via Safety Onboarding Flyer To get started, scan the QR Code/Enter URL found on the Safety Onboarding Flyer.
- Select Visitor Option: The links on the onboarding Flyer will bring up the Safesite™ portal on your Device. To proceed, simply click on the Orange 'Visitor In' button.
- Add Pre-Scheduled Information With your visit Pre-Scheduled, click the yes button for 'Is your visit Pre-Scheduled?' then type in your Visitor Request Number you received from the person you are visiting. With your Visitor Request Number entered, click the 'Next' button to Proceed.
- Add Your Information If you haven't filled in your Personal Information add your User Information and click the 'Next' Button.
- Add your Photo Be sure to take a Badge Photo. If you need to Retake the Photo, click 'Retake Photo'. When you are ready, click 'Next' to proceed.
- Wait for your Sponsor With your Badge ready, click 'Done' and wait for your Sponsor to Arrive.
SAFETY™ How To?
How to Access and Enable Safety Tracking
How to Access the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to Register Using the Onboarding Flyer
How to View Safety Status from the Project Team Settings
How to Use the Safety Credentials Tab in Project Team Settings
SAFETY ™ Home
Team Safety Credentials
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Safety Permit Categories
Safety Incident Categories
Safety Incident Directory
Safety Rules Manager
SOS & Bulletin Notification
Request Safety Permit
Safety Onboarding Flyer
Last Updated: Sep-07-22