Linear Tags can be created only if the Project has been configured as a Linear Type Project.
Click on the 'Create Tag' to open the Create Tag popup.
After entering the relevant info needed for the Tag, click on the 'Location Type' field
Select the 'Jobsite' option.
Now couple of additional fields, 'Segment', 'Start At' and 'End At' fields are displayed.
You can do one of the following.
- Manually Pick the segment from the drop down values and add the 'Start at' and 'End at' values. Create the Tag
- Click on the 'Linear Viewer' blue icon to open the Linear viewer.
The 'Linear Viewer' displays all segments created for the project
You need to first pick the segment , and the segment's Start and End points are highlighted on the map
You can do one of the following:
- Drag the Start and End Points to set them for the Tag being created
- Pick it from the other tags by clicking the relevant one.
- Separately pick the start and End points of different tags by separately, clicking on their start and End points respectively.
Once you have chosen the Start and End points, click on Save button of the Linear Viewer and the Segment, Start and End Values will be displayed on the 'Segment', 'Start At', 'End At' fields of Add Tag popup.
Example of dragging the Start and End Points:
Example of Selecting Start and Endpoints by selecting a Tag:
Example of picking Start and End Points from different Tags:
Last Updated: Oct-10-22