In Drive, you now have the option to select one or more files and Share the files with anyone even if they are not a Project Team Member and do not have a Smartapp.com account.
- To get started Sharing a File in Drive, simply click to select one or more Drive Files.
- With Files Selected, click on the 'Share File(s)' Toolbar Button to open the 'Share Files' options.
- In the Share Files popup, you have the option of Selecting Project Members from a Dropdown, or Typing in a Valid Email Address or share the link that allows the access to view the file with a validation of 48 hours. In addition, you can add a Message to be send to the people you are sharing the files with.
- The person you share the files with will receive an email notification with a link to the shared files.
- Clicking on the 'Open Link' button in the email notification will open the shared files in a new browser window. You have the option to Download each File.
Drive Related How To?
Last Updated: Sep-01-22