In Drive, you can select one or more files and Share them with anyone - even if they are not a Project Team Member and do not have a Smartapp.com account.
- To get started, simply click to select one or more Drive Files.
- With your files selected, click on the "Share File(s)" toolbar button
- In the Share Files popup, you have the option of Selecting Project Members from a Dropdown, or Typing in a Valid Email Address, or sharing the link that allows access to view the file with a validation of 48 hours.
In addition, you can add a Message to be send to the people you are sharing the files with.
- The person you share the files with will receive an email notification with a link to the shared files.
- Clicking on the 'Open Link' button in the email notification will open the shared files in a new browser window. They then have the option to Download each File.
In your "Share File" options, you will also be able to:
- Share Link Settings
- Share with Mark-ups
[Note: This setting is always ON by default]
- Share Link and QR Code
- Set Link Expiry
[Note: By default, the link expiry will be set to 48 hours. Or, you can set the link expiry to a custom day, week or hour. You also have the option to select "None" so that the link never expires!]
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Videos Folder in Drive
Meeting Minutes Folder in Drive
Last Updated: Feb-19-23