When 'Safety Tracking' is turned ON in Project Settings > SAFETY Settings, a 'Safety Policies' Folder will appear in the Drive.
- To create a Safety Policy, get started by first creating a Safety Policies Sub Folder. Create a Safety Sub Folder by clicking the Green + Button in the bottom right of the screen. Give the Sub Folder a name and click 'Create'.
- In the Safety Policies Sub Folder, Click the Green + to Select from ORG or Upload Safety Policies.
Select from ORG
- The Select from ORG will allow the selection of Policies from the list and add to the Project.
Upload Safety Policies
- Click on the upload safety policies from the FAB (+) Add button.
- Drag and drop you file(s) into the upload window or select from cloud or select from Local to get started.
- With File(s) added, you have the option of editing the 'Display Name', and Selecting Trades for the File(s). Click the Blue Upload Button to Upload your File(s).
- The Uploaded File now shows in the Safety Policies Folder you selected.
How to Configure Questions for a Selected Policy
- You can Configure Questions for Policies by first Selecting a Policy, then by clicking on the 'Configure Questions to Policy'.
- In the Configure Questions window, you can create a Checklist by Dragging Question Types to the left window.
- With Questions added, click the 'Save' button to Save the Configured Questions for the selected Safety Policy.
- Selecting a file will also allow Refresh, Delete, Open in Sketch, Download, Copy, Settings and Multi file policy manager.
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
How to Set Up Drive Folder Security
How to Upload Safety Policies
How to Enable Safety Policies
System Generated Drive Folders:
Schedules Folder in Drive
Drawings Folder in Drive
Sketch Folder in Drive
360 Folder in Drive
BIM Folders in Drive
Photos Folder In Drive
Videos Folder in Drive
Files Folder in Drive
App Files Folder in Drive
User Space Folder in Drive
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Meetings Folder in Drive
Daily Photos Folder in Drive
LiveNote Folder in Drive
SAFETY ™ Home
Team Safety Credentials
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Safety Permit Categories
Safety Incident Categories
Safety Incident Directory
Safety Rules Manager
SOS & Bulletin Notification
Request Safety Permit
Safety Onboarding Flyer
Resend Safety Policies Notification
Safety Policies - Multi-Language File Support
Last Updated: Dec-01-22