When 'Safety Tracking' is turned ON in Project Settings > SAFETY Settings, a 'Safety Policies' Folder will appear in the Drive.
- To create a Safety Policy, get started by first creating a Safety Policies Sub Folder. Create a Safety Sub Folder by clicking the Green + Button in the bottom right of the screen. Give the Sub Folder a name and click 'Create'.
- In the Safety Policies Sub Folder, Click the Green + to Select from ORG or Upload Safety Policies.
Select from ORG
- The Select from ORG will allow the selection of Policies from the list and add to the Project.
Upload Safety Policies
- Click on the upload safety policies from the FAB (+) Add button.
- Drag and drop you file(s) into the upload window or select from cloud or select from Local to get started.
- With File(s) added, you have the option of editing the 'Display Name', and Selecting Trades for the File(s). Click the Blue Upload Button to Upload your File(s).
- The Uploaded File now shows in the Safety Policies Folder you selected.
How to Configure Questions for a Selected Policy
- You can Configure Questions for Policies by first Selecting a Policy, then by clicking on the 'Configure Questions to Policy'.
- In the Configure Questions window, you can create a Checklist by Dragging Question Types to the left window.
- With Questions added, click the 'Save' button to Save the Configured Questions for the selected Safety Policy.
- Selecting a file will also allow Refresh, Delete, Open in Sketch, Download, Copy, Settings and Multi file policy manager.
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
How to Set Up Drive Folder Security
System Generated Drive Folders:
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Meetings Folder in Drive
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Resend Safety Policies Notification
Safety Policies - Multi-Language File Support
Last Updated: Dec-01-22