The Plan Board on Desktop and Devices helps in planning high-level tasks, breaking them down into smaller tasks, and dispatching them to the right resource. It also shows the progress and percentage of completion of the task in real-time.
- As a Project Team Member, user can view Boards assigned to and update any daily/weekly Tags assigned.
- The Schedule in planner will allow the view of Project Tasks set out in a Gantt chart (bar chart that illustrates a project schedule). The Schedule shows the Start and Finish dates of Tasks across a specified timeline.
- The Risks in planner will allow users to Define and Assign Risk Factors to Tasks in your Plan Board. Users can access data associated with Response, Cause, Probability, Severity, Priority types of Risk.
- The Resources in planner will allow users to manage all the Resources associated with Tasks in the Plan Board. Users can see the below information in the resources section.
- The Calendar in planner will allow users to select a Specific Calendar for each Plan Board. The Calendar can be accessed by using the path Planner > Calendar.
Note: The functions on a Device remain same as that of the desktop version.
Planner on Devices
Planner - My Work Queue - Tablet
Planner - Boards & Schedules - Tablet
Planner - Calendar View - Tablet
Planner - Daily Reports - Tablet
Board How To?
What are Different Boards Types
Board Tags How To?
How to Add Constraint/Issue to a Tag
How to assign Rollups to a tag
How to Set a Default GPS Location on Tag
How to Add a New Location to Sub Levels in Location Manager
How to Add/Modify Custom Location on Tag
Last Updated: Jan-02-23