The Dispatch View in Planner Mode allows Users to view all the Scheduled and Completed Tasks by Worker. It also has the option to Schedule Tasks to workers directly from the 'Dispatch View'.
- The Dispatch View can be accessed by using the path - Planner > Dispatch View
- To get started, select the kind of Calendar view that is Days or Weeks. Once the calendar is selected, click to select one or more Workers from the Worker Tab. Each selected worker and any Scheduled Tasks will now show in the Calendar View.
- Clicking to open the Tasks Tab will show the Tasks that needs to be complete, and also Tasks that need to be Scheduled.
- To Schedule a task, Tap and Drag a Task that needs to be scheduled onto a User's Calendar schedule.
Dispatch View on Desktop
- Dispatch view will allow multiple views of the schedules and complete tasks, Users can view the Calendar in Days or Weeks.
- Once the user has selected an option, click on one or more Workers from the Worker Tab which allows the view of Each selected worker and any Scheduled Tasks in the Calendar.
- The Tasks Tab will show the Tasks that need to be completed, and also Tasks that need to be Scheduled. To Schedule a task, Tap and Drag a Task that needs to be scheduled onto a User's Calendar schedule.
Dispatch View on Tablet
Planner on Devices
Planner - My Work Queue - Tablet
Planner - Boards & Schedules - Tablet
Planner - Calendar View - Tablet
Planner - Daily Reports - Tablet
Board How To?
What are Different Boards Types
Board Tags How To?
How to Add Constraint/Issue to a Tag
How to assign Rollups to a tag
How to Set a Default GPS Location on Tag
How to Add a New Location to Sub Levels in Location Manager
How to Add/Modify Custom Location on Tag
Last Updated: Dec-01-22