In the Project SAFETY™ Settings, with 'Safety Tracking' turned ON, the 'Safety Bulletin' option will become enabled. Using the Safety Bulletin as a Safety Manager, you can create Bulletin for safety alerts and send out the alert to selected groups or everyone.
Configuring a Safety Bulletin
- To Configure a New Safety Bulletin, in the Project SAFETY™ Settings, with 'Safety Tracking' turned ON, click on the 'Safety Bulletin' option as shown below.
- In the 'Safety Bulletin' window, click the '+' to create a NEW Safety Bulletin.
- In the Add Safety Bulletin window, configure the fields. Then, click the 'Save' button to add the new Safety Bulletin.
- When the Turn On SMS is turned ON allows the selection of enabling the SMS response tracking.
- When YES is selected for "Do you want to enable SMS response Tracking?" Then it enables the other fields as shown below for configuration.
- With Safety Bulletins added, The Name, Type and Safety Alerts will show for each Safety Bulletin. To Send a Safety Alert immediately, click on the 'Send Alert' button (This can be seen from the Safety Bulletin in safety settings from Project Menu ).
Sending a Safety Bulletin
- To send a specific Safety Bulletin, click on the 'Send Alert' button to the right of the Safety Bulletin you would like to send.
- You will see a Confirmation asking 'Are you sure you want to send this Safety Bulletin Alert? 'Click 'Yes' to send the Safety Bulletin Alert.
Example of a 'Safety Alert' received on a Mobile Device:
How to Access and Enable Safety Tracking
How to Access the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to Register Using the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to View Safety Status from the Project Team Settings
How to Use the Safety Credentials Tab in Project Team Settings
SMS for all Safety Notifications
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Last Updated: Feb-17-23