In the Project SAFETY™ Settings, with 'Safety Tracking' turned ON, the 'Safety Bulletin' option will become enabled.
As a Safety Manager, you can create a Safety Bulletin that sends out an alert to selected groups or everyone.
Configuring a Safety Bulletin
- To Configure a New Safety Bulletin, in the Project SAFETY™ Settings, with 'Safety Tracking' turned ON, click on the 'Safety Bulletin' option as shown below.
- In the 'Safety Bulletin' window, click the '+' to create a NEW Safety Bulletin.
- In the Add Safety Bulletin window, configure the fields. Then, click the 'Save' button to add the new Safety Bulletin.
- When the Turn On SMS is turned ON allows the selection of enabling the SMS response tracking.
- When YES is selected for "Do you want to enable SMS response Tracking?" Then it enables the other fields as shown below for configuration.
Sending a Safety Bulletin
- To send a specific Safety Bulletin, click on the 'Send Alert' button to the right of the Safety Bulletin you would like to send.
- You will see a Confirmation asking 'Are you sure you want to send this Safety Bulletin Alert? 'Click 'Yes' to send the Safety Bulletin Alert.
Example of a 'Safety Alert' received on a Mobile Device:
Last Updated: Sep-09-22