In the Project SAFETY™ Settings, with 'Safety Tracking' turned ON, the 'SOS & Bulletin Notifications' option will become enabled. As a Safety Manager, you can create a Safety Bulletin that sends out an alert to selected groups or everyone.
Configuring SOS & Bulletin Notifications
- To Configure Notifications for SOS & Bulletin, Click on the 'SOS & Bulletin Notifications' option in the Project SAFETY™ Settings, as shown below.
- In the 'SOS ' window, Toggle the 'All project Members' to ON for everyone on the Jobsite to receive the Safety Bulletin.
- If you would like the SOS & Bulletin Events to go to a specific Role and Trade, check the Role and trade in the respective dropdown.
Sending an SOS
- To Send an SOS, from your Device, navigate to User settings and click the 'Send SOS' option.
Receiving an SOS by Phone
- This is an example of an 'SOS' received on a Mobile Device. To see the location of the user that sent the SOS, click on the Blue Map Icon. To close the SOS, click on the Orange Check.
How to Access and Enable Safety Tracking
How to Access the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to Register Using the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to View Safety Status from the Project Team Settings
How to Use the Safety Credentials Tab in Project Team Settings
SAFETY ™ Home
Team Safety Credentials
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Safety Permit Categories
Safety Incident Categories
Safety Incident Directory
Safety Rules Manager
SOS & Bulletin Notification
Request Safety Permit
Safety Onboarding Flyer
Last Updated: Sep-09-22