Company Stamp allows Admins to create Company Stamps that can be used by Company members to Stamp Files.
- The Following Toolbar Options are available in the 'Company Stamp' Tab.
- Admin has to tap on the '+' in the 'Edit Company' Window to Create a New Stamp.
- In the 'Add Stamp' window, Admin can add the details as shown below.
- Admin clicks on the Sketch Icon in the 'Stamp File' section to Add a Stamp via Sketch.
- In the Sketch Window, Admin can use the Sketch Draw Tools to design a Stamp by clicking on the 'Token Manager' Tool that lets addition of Token fields to the Stamp.
- The Token Manager contains the following information.
- Admin should click on the '+' Add Token Button to Add a New Token to their Stamp.
- Admin clicking on the 'Token Type' will see the below Token Type options
- Sketch - With the 'Sketch' Option Selected, admin can select a 'Sketch' 'Field Type'.
- List - With the 'List' Option Selected, the 'Token Source' Column is populated from the list created in Project Settings > List Manager.
- Stamp Categories - With the 'Stamp Categories' Option Selected, the 'Token Source' Column is populated from lists created in FIELD Settings > File/Drawing Stamp Settings.
- With Token Type 'Sketch' is selected, admin can select from one of the following field types.
- Admin clicks to select the 'Blockchain Transaction ID' Field Type. The 'Field Name' and 'Token Source' both Auto Populate based on Field Type Selection. When Token Type is Sketch, Token Source is Not Editable and Displays as 'NA', User can Key in the Field Name and Sample Value.
- When Token Type is List, Token Source displays the list from List Manager, and the Field Type is by Default, set to 'Text' and is Not Editable, User can Key in the Field Name and Sample Value.
- When Token Type is Stamp Categories, Token Source displays the list from File/Drawing Stamp Settings, and the Field Type is by Default, set to 'Text' and is Not Editable, User can Key in the Field Name and Sample Value.
- Admin Clicks to add Additional Tokens to the Stamp.
Consuming the Stamps in Sketch
- In Sketch, in the 'Stamp File' Window, Selected Users have the option to Stamp Files using Company Stamps. User clicks on the 'Stamp' Button in the 'Stamp File' window to Stamp the selected Route.
- In the 'Stamp File' Window, User clicks to Select An Outcome, then clicks 'Initiate Stamp' to start the Stamping Process.
- With 'Initiate Stamp' clicked, A Confirmation window appears stating: "Your company has one or more visual stamps. Do you want to Affix one to this outcome? User clicks 'Yes'.
Note: This Confirmation only shows only when at least 1 Company Stamp has been created for your Company.
- In the 'Select Stamp' window, User has the option to select a Company Stamp. Each company Stamp Tile contains the following information. User Clicks to Select a Stamp.
- With all Fields Filled Out click on the Active 'Done' Button to Proceed.
- Once the Stamp is Completed, a Stamp Thumbnail will show in the User Tile in Stamp File Widget.
- Hovering over the Stamp Thumbnail will show a larger tooltip of the Stamp as below.
Company Stamp Print Report
- In the 'Stamp File' Sidebar, clicking on the Print Button will Show the 'Stamp Route Report.
- The Stamp Route Report is as shown below.
How To Add a New Item in a SmartApp
How To Sort, Group, & Filter the App Grid
How To Add Columns to the Grid & Create a Custom App Grid View
Last Updated: Nov-05-22