The SOS Tracker - Configure Questions and SMS Support Safety setting will allow the Configuration of Questions and SMS Support in SOS Tracker.
- The new SOS tracker feature of configuration of questions and SMS support can be accessed using the path
Project settings> Safety settings> SOS Tracker.
- Click on the gear icon on the SOS tracker screen to add a new SOS setting.
- Below default Alert settings for SOS can be configured,
a. All Project Members: 'All Project Members' would imply that the SOS when sent by a User is received by all project members.
Note : When turned ON, the Role and Trade picker is disabled.
b. Role: Select Roles that would receive SOS alert
c. Trade: Select Trades that would receive SOS alert
Note: Trade and Role are one combination, When set both Trade and Role will receive the alert.
- You can also enable the "Would you like to add Supplemental information SOS alert" and click on + button to add supplemental questions to the SOS alert.
- The SOS question settings allows the user to select the field types from the list of Multiple choice, Single choice, Yes,No, field name and Render option as.
- Clicking on the Add button will add the supplemental question to the Tracker.
- You can also enable whether All project members should receive the alert by using the toggle button as shown below.
- To Add a multiple choice question the choices will be added along with a default and correct answer.
- Clicking on add will add it to the list of questions and enable whether All project members should receive the alert by using the toggle button.
- The SOS tracker will show last location, last seen and other details of the worker.
Send SOS from phone
- The SOS can also be sent from the phone by selecting the safety incident and answering questions.
- Click on the orange tick mark button to send the SOS alert.
- The alert screen will be as shown below, click on the orange button to send the alert.
- The SOS alert is as shown below.
Last Updated: Sep-06-22