Our new Theme Settings will allow you to apply Themes to a Logo, Navigation Bar and App Grid style!
You can access Theme settings in two ways:
Go to "Admin Settings" under "Project name"
Select "Theme settings"
- Go to "Admin Settings" under "Project name"
- Go to the "Admin Console"
- Select "Theme settings"
- In Theme settings you can update the following:
- Navigation Bar Color
- Background Image
- App Grid Style
- The changes are made on the left side of your screen, and are actively visible on the right side in real-time. The changes can also be seen on Desktop/Tablet/Phone respectively by clicking the Right/Left Navigator.
HOW TO APPLY THEME SETTINGS TO YOUR LOGO
By default the logo will point to Smartapp.
- Select "Change", add a new logo and click "Apply Changes" to save.
By default it is set to a single color.
- Select Navigation Bar color and select a color from the standard color options available.
By default the background image is the image set for the Industry chosen during project creation.
- Select "Custom" to change the Background Image
- Upload a new PNG file, to update the background image.
- Once the image is uploaded select "Apply changes".
- There are two types of theme settings for your App Grid:
- White Row (default)
- White & Grey (Alternating row)
Last Updated: Feb-19-23