Mark Team Safety Credentials as Public ON/OFF
- When a User badge is scanned, it shows all of the Worker Info Basic Info, Emergency info, Policies and Certs.
- Users can mark any fields added to 'Team Safety Credentials', to be marked as Public = OFF, Which would imply when User badge is scanned only show those Fields that are set to Public = OFF, and we will have a new UI element called 'View Extended Worker Info' when the User badge is scanned , which would first need any Project team member to enter his credentials and then ALL the Safety fields will be displayed regardless if the field is Set to Public = OFF.
- To mark any fields in 'Team Safety Credentials' as 'Public', use the Public On/OFF toggle that is set to OFF by default, When set to OFF, it implies those fields are not visible when the User badge is scanned and user will have a new UI element called 'View Extended Worker Info' , that would show all of the data.
- Marking a Question as Public is disabled for question Type = 'Visitor' and Type = 'Worker In', this is because the flag will show or hide fields on scan of User Badge and visitor fields are not shown when the badge is scanned.
Scan User Badge
- When a User badge is scanned, app shows only Safety fields that are marked as Public = ON and the ones Marked as Public = OFF are hidden. All of the Policies and Certs relevant to the User badge scanned are displayed in show only mode. The info cannot be clicked to retrieve any Image or other details for the Cert and Policies shown.
- If one or many Safety fields are marked as Public= OFF, Then the bottom left will show a new UI element 'View Extended Worker Info', Else this is hidden when all of the Safety fields is set Public = ON.
- When the User badge is scanned, all Policies and Certs relevant to the User badge scanned will be in show only mode the Cert or Policies cannot be clicked to retrieve any Image or other details for the Cert and Policies shown.
View Extended Worker Info
- Tapping on 'View Extended Info' should first ask you to authenticate your credentials and then load all of the Safety Fields/Extended Data.
- Show the pop up when the user taps on 'View Extended Info', You need to Login, first in order to view Worker's extended safety and certifications Info.
- Clicking on 'Yes' will show the login pop up, Only validate if the Project members credentials are keyed in. Any other user who is outside the Project should not be validated.
- Once the validation is successful, the page is refreshed and shows ‘Validation successful, loading extended Info’ toast along with all of the Safety Data relevant to User badge scanned regardless of any field marked as Public=On/Off and Policies/Certs can be clicked to View the Thumbnail/File and its extended Info.
Last Updated: Aug-08-22