Blockchain can be used in below activities.
- Workflow: Any workflow activity that has the Signature option as Required, will also have an option to enable blockchain.
- Drawings Upload
- Drawing Revision File
- Stamp File (Drawing, BIM, etc.) NEW: This will allow User to configure lists that have different options to use as a stamp.
- The expected Blockchain flow enabled in Workflow or Sketch is shown below.
Blockchain for Drawing Revisions
Click Project Menu > Drive Settings > Revisions to enable Blockchain.
- The Revisions window will appear where the User can select the Blockchain Authentication radio button as “ON” and save.
- For the first time the same file is uploaded again as a revision, Users will be able to complete the upload and will be prompted to authenticate the revisions on their mobile device.
- If User tries to upload the same file as a revision for a third time before completing the authentication, the file will show as temporarily locked and must be removed before the other files can be uploaded.
- Once the locked file is removed, the remaining two revision files can be uploaded.
- When the User clicks UPLOAD, they will be prompted to authenticate the revisions on their mobile device.
Last Updated: Aug-09-22