Blockchain functionality on Desktop will help to manage Users Blockchain PIN and Workflow. We can use blockchain in below activities:
- Workflow: Any workflow activity that has the Signature option as Required, will also have an option to enable blockchain.
- Drawings Upload
- Drawing Revision File
- Stamp File (Drawing, BIM, etc.) NEW: This will allow User to configure lists that have different options to use as a stamp.
- The expected Blockchain flow enabled in Workflow or Sketch is shown below.
- In a workflow activity that has Blockchain configured and if a participant is assigned, a window will appear on their Desktop prompting them to open the app on their mobile and authenticate the Blockchain Authentication Queue.
- User will login to mobile, and can authenticate “Blockchain Authentication Queue” from the User menu.
- Users now select the "Yes, Authenticate" option to authenticate the workflow activity they performed on desktop.
- In the Authentication Queue, each row includes the following information:
- App Icon and Item Name.
- Workflow Activity Name and Outcome Configured.
- Date/Time the authentication was added to the queue.
- Time authentication expires.
- "No, Not Me" - to remove the authentication from the queue.
- "Yes, Authenticate" - to authenticate
- The authentication ID will show up once it is authenticated.
- If User long presses on a row, the following edit options will appear:
- Users can select multiple rows at once for authentication and click "Yes, Authenticate".
- Users can select multiple rows at once and click "No, Not Me" to clear the selected row.
- Blockchain Authentication Queue can be filtered with following options::
- Awaiting Authentication
- Pending Sync
- Sync Completed
- Authenticated, Pending BC Verification
- Authenticated, BC Verified
- No Longer Valid
- To delete rows from the queue, just swipe left on a row.
- Users can select the "Delete All" option to delete all verified or expired authentication requests.
Blockchain Queue From Desktop
- From Desktop, users can go to their User menu and select the Blockchain queue option to open a right panel widget that shows all authentications assigned to them. Users cannot perform authentications from Desktop.
- Users can search, and filter the authentications assigned to them.
BC authentication ID column in Audit Window
- When Users access the audit window from the action menu on the Smart item property page, a New BC authentication ID column has been added.
Last Updated: Nov-05-22