Bold Reports allows the Report Builder to choose between Manual and WYSIWY.
Add Analytic Dashboard
- To launch the 'Add Report' screen, click 'Add' from Report Manager.
- Report configuration can be of two types
- WYSIWY Builder (Launch Bold Report designer)
- Manual Report (Current Report Designer Options available)
- Specify the required details & select a Report Type.
- If 'Manual Report' is selected, the popup appears and enter Data source type, select main item view and sub item view as shown below.
- If WYSIWY Builder' is selected, display 'Open Report Builder' button will be shown.
- When clicked on the 'Open Report Builder' button the Report builder will load. Report Builder's Dataset will display the standard data connectors like Users, Devices, Sync Queue and other options that are already available in consumption when you build an Analytic report. Click on 'Select Data Sources'.
- Select a report and Click on the Pencil icon to edit a report.
- Once the report is ready for edit, ‘Report Type’ will be at the top of the popup as shown below.
- If the Report type is WYSIWY, then the Edit Report will display 'Open Report Builder' button along with the name and description.
Last Updated: Oct-18-22