Purchase for Standalone Plan
- A User can select the project as Standalone or a Bundle under ‘Plan Type', while onboarding a Project.
- Based on the ‘Plan type’ selection, ‘Your Plan’ will filter the options.
- Bundle will display 3 options:
Note: 'Planner' does not have a Bundle, Hence not listed in the drop down.
- Standalone will display 3 options:
- If plan is changed, confirmation pop up will appear, on confirming YES will refresh the subscription page to display the new plan and its payment info.
Note: 'PRO' does not have a Standalone Product, PRO needs to be purchased as a Bundle always.
- Based on the above selection, in the subscription page ‘selected Plan Type‘ will display.
- Change Plan' button - will show the Bundle/Standalone radio button along with the corresponding Plans as Individual tiles.
- If User changes the selection from Bundle to standalone, then the corresponding plans display as individual tiles.
- If 'Standalone' plan type is selected, in the Project one or many modes will be available or hidden based on the type purchased.
- Matrix below explains different modes available or hidden based on the standalone plan type.
Note: 'PRO' does not have a Standalone Product, PRO needs to be always purchased as a Bundle. Also 'Bundle' will continue to tie with the current implementation and will not have any changes.
- Different Drive folders available or hidden based on the standalone plan type shown below:
- Matrix below explains different Project menu options available or hidden based on the standalone plan type,
Last Updated: Aug-11-22