The LiveLink Video player in the LiveLink Meetings Folder allows a User accessing Meeting Info from a LiveLink video player. An Info "i" icon has been introduced in the player to view this information.
This section describes a User accessing Meeting Info from LiveLink video player:
User navigates to the LiveLink Meetings Folder.
User Double Clicks on one of the LiveLink Videos
The Video opens in the Player as shown below upon double clicking on the Video File.
At the top of the player an "i" (info) icon has been introduced. User clicks on this icon.
- The widget has an 'Info" icon followed by a label 'Meeting Info' along with minimize and close icons. It displays the 'Description" at the top(If any) else, it will be blank and the EDIT pencil will be available if User needs to add a new description from here .
Note: Any changes made to the description from here will be only to this video only. It will not update the
'Description' of the future scheduled meetings.
- Below it, the 'Meeting Details' section will show
- Meeting Date / Time
- Counts of Invitees and the counts of members who attended and who didn't attend is displayed.
- Below this count, all the attendees list is displayed
Note: If the list is long, it is scroll-able.
LiveLink Video Player in LiveLink Folder
- Even when a LiveLink file is played inside the LiveLink folder, the player displays an info 'i' icon as shown below. Clicking on the icon will open the same widget with the same information as described above in the previous section.
Info Widget for Videos in Video Folder in Drive
- When a video is played under Videos folder or when Video is player from the application, it plays as a popup and no video file details is displayed. Hence user has to close the player and click on the Info icon to view any details about the video. In order to show these details, an Info "i" icon has been provided in the top right hand corner of the video player as shown in the mockup. Clicking on the "i" icon will show the same 'Info" widget as shown below.
- The INFO for Video files that are NOT played from Livelink or Meeting Minutes folder has to show the Info of what we currently display in the Info Panel in Drive, Bring in the same Info Panel control here and display the same information.
Note: The same function is available in the devices and the Info "i" icon is available in the tablet and mobile devices
- If a LiveLink call is started with all members turning off their video and not sharing their screen, then, the thumbnail of the file in the LiveLink Meeting Folder is displayed as a black rectangle. In order to have a better user experience, If a LiveLink video call has any member(s) either Camera turned ON or screen shared, then, for those calls there will be a thumbnail that shows up as displayed in the mockup. The Thumbnail displays: 'No Video or screen sharing at this time'
- LiveLink Meetings Folder will show a similar thumbnail as shown in the below images, If Screen was share and the actual snap show is available then the actual Thumbnail will take higher precedence instead of the 'No Video or screen sharing at this time'
Note: The same functions are available in the devices and the Info "i" icon is available in the tablet and mobile devices
How To ?
How to access LiveLink
How to kick off a LiveLink
How to Access LiveLink - Agenda
How to Invite Users to a LiveLink
How to view previous sessions in LiveLink
How to Access LiveLink Videos Folder in Drive
How to create a Group in LiveLink
How to LiveChat a Team Member
How to LiveLink a Team Member
LiveLink Calendar Access
LiveLink - Follow up
LiveLink - Summary Notes
LiveLink - Agenda
What are Streams?
How To View Streams
How To Search for Specific Data in Streams
How To View Comments
What is the LiveBar?
Drive Related How To?
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
How to Set Up Drive Folder Security
System Generated Drive Folders:
Schedules Folder in Drive
Drawings Folder in Drive
Sketch Folder in Drive
360 Folder in Drive
BIM Folders in Drive
Photos Folder In Drive
Videos Folder in Drive
Files Folder in Drive
App Files Folder in Drive
User Space Folder in Drive
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Meetings Folder in Drive
Daily Photos Folder in Drive
LiveNote Folder in Drive
Last Updated: Oct-04-22