Bulletin - Alert to Non- Registered users will allow the ability to add Trades along with Roles P select All Project Members for the alert configuration.
- Click on the Gear to Configure 'Default' alerts for Safety Bulletin and SOS.
- Below are the options that can be SET as 'Default'. Both Role and Trade can be added for the alert settings.
- All Project Members
- 'All Project Members' when turned ON will disable the 'Roles' & 'Trade' section. When The option is turned ON the SOS & Bulletin will be sent to all the project team members irrespective of the roles and trades.
- When creating a NEW 'Safety Bulletin', the default configuration will be prefilled that was set as the default which can be overridden at each alert, both Role and Trade can be added for the alert settings.
Note: In the above example, BOTH Trade and Role will receive the alerts.
- 'All Project Members' when turned ON will disable the 'Roles' & 'Trade' section.
Send Alert to only members at the Job Site
- The Setting "Do you want to send the alert to only members at the jobsite" when set to ON will only send the alert to the members present at the Jobsite.
Send SMS alert to Non- Registered Users
- The alerts can be sent to Non-Registered members that are part of the configuration Trade/Role/All Project Members.
- If multiple Roles and Trade are added as a part of the alert, SMS alert is sent only to those Trades and Roles that are not registered to Smartapp.
Last Updated: Oct-14-22