Filter Files Routed from Drive Search feature allows Users to filter the Files routed from the Drive Search on a Desktop, a field 'Files Routed' has been added to facilitate this search. The below highlighted options are available.
- Each section on the device will have drop down and the data is intended a level in. When the search loads, all the sections appear as below.
Screens for search on Phone
Filter By Files Routed
- In Drive Mode > Search, has a feature called 'Files Routed'.
- When you filter the ‘Files Routed’ you will see the below options
- Active Routes (Filter Files that a Route is currently active for the logged in User)
- Previous Routes (Filter Files that a Route is previously completed for the logged in User)
- Both - Active & Previous Routes (Filter both Active and Previous Routes)
- Files Routed like any other filter will work in addition to filters applied in the Search UI.
The feature/functionality remains same as that of the desktop version. Below are some of the key screens for devices.
How to Search Drive Files - Desktop
How to Search Drive Files - Mobile
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Desktop
How to Open Files in Smartapp Sketch™ - Mobile
How to Make Drive Items Available Offline
How to Set Up Drive Folder Security
System Generated Drive Folders:
Safety Policies Folder in Drive
Certifications Folder in Drive
LiveLink Meetings Folder in Drive
Last Updated: Oct-17-22