‘Work Category’ in the ‘Add User’ page allows you to categorize, group and filter all the users in the project team.
- Click on the '+' to open the 'Add New User' popup.
- Click on the 'Work Category' field to add the work category for the user
Note: The values added under ‘Project name> > Planner Settings > Work Categories'.
- Enter all mandatory fields and click on the 'Add' button to add the user into the project.
- Select a User and click on the ‘Edit’ button. The 'User Details' tab of the 'Edit Details' page will show the 'Work Category' field.
Project team - Work Category column
- The 'Work Category' column in the User tab of the 'Project Team' page will display the 'Work Category' set for individual users.
Tablet screens to ‘Add’ User and Project Team showing ‘Work Category’ field.
Project Team > Users Tab tile showing ‘Work Category’ in the tile.
How to ?:
How to Edit a Team Member
How To Manage A Team Member's Permissions
How to Activate/Deactivate a Team Member
Last Updated: Oct-17-22